3) Traveling or Living Overseas and Need Insurance?

africa childLook no further than…


If you live overseas at least 6 months out of each year, check out the “Reside Worldwide Medical Plan.” Are you going to be traveling back and forth some, so you’re not sure about the 6-month deal? No problem. Just choose Liaison Majestic International Major Medical. It will cover you no matter where you are. Looking for a super-affordable plan? Try the Atlas International. It’s MADE for you. If you’re just TRAVELING overseas, grab “RoundTrip” for trip interruption and cancellation protection. That way, if you miss one of your connections due to weather (and the airline declines to provide you with housing because they say it isn’t their fault), you’ll be covered for every expense: a nice room, food, surface travel, and any additional costs involved in re-ticketing you to accommodate the schedule that YOU need to keep. (Disclaimer: It’s true that these folks send a gift to Brigada if you buy insurance from them, but they also have one of the best rates in the industry AND they deliver. So we’re not recommending an agency that we wouldn’t use ourselves – and in fact, we DO use them regularly ourselves as well.)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Please enter your name, email and a comment.