Last month, for the final round of Solavei’s beta testing, long-time Brigada fans Robby and Shane sought early adopters to help assess Solavei’s plan:
- a) unlimited talk/text/web (4GB at 4G), plus
- b) ongoing compensation for one-time referrals.
Robby and Shane offered Brigada $20/subscriber. Nine of you bought in, generating $180 for Brigada. Woo hoo! According to Robby, early reports show this T-Mobile PLUS AT&T service providing good coverage in most areas, and such common smart phones features as:
- - voice activated dialing and web searching,
- - “traffic aware” voice-activated GPS navigation, and
- - a high-speed wireless hotspot for your computer (Android only so far), etc.
More exciting yet, Robby and Shane’s efforts have generated $470/mo in mission mobilizer support PLUS $1,400 in one-time bonuses.
So — Invest for yourself AND a pioneering missionary. Ever wish you’d invested in Microsoft, Apple or Walmart? Two former Walmart executives now working for Solavei expect Solavei to become “the next Walmart”–improving lives by reducing the cost of quality goods and services. In Robby and Shane’s assessment, Solavei offers a rare opportunity to:
- - invest a very modest sum ($150-300) in a startup with huge potential,
- - multiply your benefit through your own efforts, AND
- - support pioneering missionaries in the process.
This coming month Robby and Shane target a ten-fold increase in the number of pioneering missionaries receiving $130/mo and $650 in bonuses from Solavei, starting with one of missionaries from the very organization I lead (Team Expansion). And they are offering Brigada readers this “satisfaction guarantee”: Try Solavei as an extra phone for two months. If you don’t agree that this is better than what you currently have, they’ll refund your $49 activation fee plus associated taxes.
Note: I hope this works out well, but I am not in a position to personally assess or endorse it. So proceed at your own risk, as the Lord leads.
To learn more, see the special page Robby has prepared for Brigada readers at <http://theMissionNetwork.org/brigada-sv>. Or contact Robby directly at <RobbyQButlergmailcom>.
Visit this website for more info: